Comprehensive dentistry encompasses caring for the overall health and beauty of your smile. Dr. Cooper’s drive for continual education has helped her to become an elite full-service dentist. You won’t be bounced around to other offices. We do cosmetic, implant, and family dentistry all under one roof.
Why Is Comprehensive Dentistry Important?
As you may know, early detection offers the best chances for prevention and treatment of almost every disease. We utilize all aspects of dentistry including preventative, restorative, and cosmetic treatments. With preventative care, Dr. Cooper can be an invaluable asset for detecting potential problems that begin in the mouth.
Restorative care provides long-term solutions to dental problems that already exist. Dr. Cooper is at the forefront in the Savannah area for providing the latest in cutting-edge technology and procedures that will give you the edge when it comes to the health and care of your smile.
Cosmetic dentistry adds the sparkle to the healthy foundation we’ve created together. Porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, Invisalign, bonding are just a few of the options we offer to make your smile shine again!
Advanced Technology and Procedures
At Smile Designs by Dr. Karen Cooper, we are thrilled and proud to be able the very best the dental professional has to offer for diagnosis, treatment, and cosmetic restorations such as:
- Intraoral Camera -We use a tiny intraoral camera ( the size of a dime) to take digital pictures of your teeth.
- Panoramic X-Rays – These allow us to put together a high definition, realistic, virtual smile design in 3D. You will be able to see you new smile even before we start working on!
- Conscious Oral Sedation – Dr. Cooper is certified to provide conscious sedation solutions that help our patients experience an anxiety-free dental visit. We want you to feel comfortable and secure during each visit at our office.
- CEREC Same Day Crowns – Yes, we really can create a beautiful, custom porcelain crown in just one visit. Precise digital x-rays are made and these files are transferred to a computer. From there it goes to our in-office milling machine that custom creates a crown in just minutes. It’s almost magic!
Download Our FREE Infographic
Download your free infographic about Why Comprehensive Dentistry Makes Sense to see how comprehensive dentistry:
– Can save you time and money
– Prevents recurring dental problems
– Guarantees a spectacular smile for a lifetime
We Want To Help
From your very first visit and beyond, we’ll help you realize your smile’s potential.
We’ll sit down with you in a comfortable setting and get to know a little about your goals and concerns. We’ll pamper you with warm blankets, smoothies, heated massage chairs, and paraffin hand waxes.
We will always treat you and your family as if you were our own family. We care about you and want you to be able to smile, laugh and enjoy life without being in pain.
Call us today (912) 920-6202 or contact us online and we will be happy to set up an appointment with Dr. Cooper.